30.7.11

My First Party in Adelaide..

Hey guys.. if you've read my previous posts, you'd probably know that I've been bummed out about not being able to go out and have fun. Well, I finally realised that I should just stop sulking and do something about it. So, I came across this event page on Facebook (total life saver) about a party for international students. And I said hey, what the hell, may as well go check it out since one of my friends is going for it. And so I did. 

I'm not much of a party girl, eventhough some you are going like "pffft... yeah right".. seriously.. I don't party unless I've nothing better to do or when I just wanna go chill after handing in a 1000 word assignment. Anyway, this is my first party in Adelaide. Was pretty pumped up about it. 

The party was awesome. Met some of my Uni friends there and lotsa other international students. The one thing I like about Aussie parties is that strictly No Smoking! Yay!!!! I can breathe without feeling like my years have been cut by half. It was pretty cool when all a sudden there was a dance-off and a limbo.. lol






Some random guys I met at the party.. 
I had lotsa fun and I decided I'm gonna go for more of these International Student parties..

No comments:

Post a Comment