19.8.11

I TuRnEd 21!!!

It's my 21st birthday today!! I know I'm supposed to go out party, get drunk and do all those crazy things, but I decided to have a quiet birthday with close ones. 

I was Skyping with my parents on 18th night, and exactly 12a.m. on my birthday, my lovely housemates gave me a huge surprise. They brought out a cake and started singing happy birthday to me. I wasn't expecting that at all! And my parents were online at that time, so you can say I blew out the candles in their presence.. sort of.. :)


On the night of my birthday, 3 of my friends and I went to a Thai Restaurant. The decor was amazing. Felt like carrying those artefacts home. Oh yeah, and my housemate, Sumi, surprised me with another cake!



A few days after my birthday, I went to my uncle's house to celebrate my birthday with my aussie family. I love them so much. They crack me up all the time! They gave me lotsa presents and another cake. ♥

So in total, I celebrated my birthday 3 times. I have to say, this is the most memorable birthday I've ever had. Not to mention I conquered "Free Bird" on Guitar Hero, easy and medium levels. Who needs booze when you have lovely friends and family right? 

Wonder how next year is gonna be like...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment