27.8.11

The Red & White Party

  I went for the Red & White party today. It was organised by a group called the Adelaide Internationals. They organise parties and events for international students in Adelaide. One of my good friends, Arthur was part of the team that organised today's party and he gave me a free ticket (totally sweet of him).

  A lot of drama prior and during the party. Lets just say I'm glad I have such good friends that stick by me no matter what. :) 2 good things came out of today's party.


1. I met two lovely people, Felix and Sharan.








Felix is from Germany. He's already back home sadly




Sharan is from Malaysia. I finally found my hangout kaki.




2. My picture came out in the local paper!!! I guess partying has its perks.


They got my name wrong!!! lol
That's Arthur by the way. Awesome guy. We share the same bday!!
And that's Hommer. Finally able to meet up with him after all the drama prior to the party. 
Despite the drama, overall it was a pretty awesome party. Had lotsa fun with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment